Learn Tips for Teaching Writing to Students of All Majors
Noon–1:00 p.m. | Writing Studio | Parker Building, Room 127C
- Responding to Student Writing | October 26 | Video | PDF
Presented by Juliette Kitchens, Ph.D., and Star Vanguri, Ph.D.
- Developing and Sequencing Writing Assignments | November 19
Presented by Molly Scanlon, Ph.D.
- Assigning Oral Presentations | January 19 | Video
Presented by Megan Fitzgerald, Ph.D., and Stephen Andon, Ph.D.
- Facilitating Peer Review in the Classroom | February 22
Presented by Kevin Dvorak, Ph.D. and Reymond Levy, M.A.
- Creating Multimodal Writing Assignments | March 21
Presented by Eric Mason, Ph.D.
This workshop series is presented by the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Department of Writing and Communication.
Space is limited to 20 faculty members per workshop, so please RSVP.
For more information, contact Kevin Dvorak, Ph.D., at email@example.com or (954) 262-8108.