The Fall, 2018 Residential Institute (RI) is for all online Ph.D., M.S., and Graduate Certificate students. The 40th Residential Institute will take place Friday, February 8 through Tuesday, February 12, 2019. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from campus or the airport. You may check with your hotel for shuttle services that they may offer. Please be aware that there is free shuttle service available between Fort Lauderdale International Airport and NSU. Please consult South Florida Commuter Services for more information. For other shuttle information please refer to the various airport websites.
Students must attend all sessions of the courses in which they are registered unless otherwise instructed by the professor. We try to minimize conflicts in the schedule, but they cannot be completely avoided. If you are scheduled to attend two classes at the same time, please contact your professors immediately to discuss your options.
Unless otherwise indicated, Residential Institute will take place at NSU's main campus located at: 3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314.
Information & Forms
- A light continental breakfast will be provided each morning.
- Please remember to RSVP for events you plan to attend, including the Keynote Speaker Dinner on Saturday night. An RSVP form can be found above on this website.
- The most current schedule will always be posted on the RI website.
- In our continuing effort to Go Green, we will have a poster of the daily RI schedule displayed rather than having a supply of printed schedules.
- If you are interested in attending a religious or spiritual service while you are in South Florida, please click on the below link.