Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Joint Degree

M.S. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution/J.D. OR Ph.D. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution/J.D.

The Department of Conflict Resolution Studies will accept credits from the J.D. program offered through the Shepard Broad College of Law and apply them towards the M.S. or Ph.D. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution. The M.S. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution will accept 9 credits from the law program, and the Ph.D. program will accept 6 credits. Students must complete both programs in order to obtain the dual credits.

Students must seek admission independently to both the Department of Conflict Resolution Studies housed in the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences and the Shepard Broad College of Law.

Return to top of page