Dept. of Multidisciplinary Studies
- Ph.D. Florida Atlantic University
- M.Ed. University of Florida
- B.A. University of Miami
Aarika C. Camp, Ph.D., is the Associate Dean of Student Services within the Division of Student Affairs at NSU. In addition to program director, she serves as an adjunct faculty member in the Masters of Science in College Student Affairs (CSA) program. She came to NSU in the fall of 2007, and in addition to serving as Director of Residential Life and Housing, she has overseen the offices of Student Disability Services, Student Media, Campus Recreation & Wellness, Campus Life & Student Engagement, Student Leadership & Civic Engagement.
With a passion for professional development, Dr. Camp initiated the South Florida Practice Placement Exchange for CSA graduate students at Nova Southeastern University, Florida International University and Florida Atlantic University. Since 2016, Dr. Camp has overseen the Division of Student Affairs and College of Undergraduate Studies Graduate Assistant recruitment process and mentoring program.
Dr. Camp currently serves as the co-curricular advisor for the College Student Affairs Association, NSU student chapter of American Association of University Women, and the HallyU Korean Pop Dance Club. She also is a member of the NSU professional chapter of the American Association of University Women.
Dr. Camp also coordinates the Razors’ Edge Scholars programs and serves on a variety of university-wide committees.
- CSPA 5004: Administration in College Student Personnel
- CSPA 6300/6330: Applied Assessment and Research in Student Affairs I & II
- CSPA 5002: Current Issues and Trends in Higher Education
- CSPA 5005: Student and Adult Development in College
- UNIV 1000: University Experience
- RAZR 2000: Razor’s Edge Seminar – Connecting with Others
News and Events