2017-2018 Estimated Expenses
(Effective July 1, 2017)
- Tuition: $730 per credit hour
- Application Fee: $50 (nonrefundable)
- Registration Fee: $30 per semester
- Student Services Fee: $450 per term (students enrolled in 4 or more credits); $225 per term (students enrolled in fewer than 4 credits)
- Books: up to $100 or more per class
- Transcript Fee: $10 per transcript
- Degree Application Fee: $100
Some courses may require additional fees for supplemental course materials. Students may need to make arrangements for Internet access.
The Department offers financial assistance to qualified applicants in the form of graduate assistantships and/or a 20% tuition scholarship for veterans.
Interested applicants should contact the Department Chair, Dr. Shanti Bruce, for information.
* Please note that all above fees are subject to change without notice. Students should anticipate an annual review of fees by the university and possible increases.
Students have three working days from the date of signing an enrollment contract or financial agreement with the university to cancel the contract and receive a full refund of any tuition and registration fees paid. Further, a student shall receive a full refund of tuition and registration fees paid by the student before the commencement of instruction if the student submits a written request to the institution within three working days of the payment.
Students are expected to pay tuition in full at the time of registration. Students receiving financial aid must familiarize themselves with the requirements of that office with regard to payments and may defer payment only if they have been officially notified of an award. Once a loan check is disbursed, students will be responsible for making all appropriate payments.