2016-2017 Estimated Expenses
(Effective July 1, 2016)
- Tuition: $720 per credit hour
- Application Fee: $50 (nonrefundable)
- Registration Fee: $25 per semester
- Student Services Fee: $350 per semester (4 credits or more)
- Books: $70-$300 or more per class
Please note that all above fees are subject to change without notice. Students should anticipate an annual review of fees by the university and possible increases.
Some courses may require additional fees for laboratory and/or equipment (e.g. calculator, testing materials) and supplemental course materials. Students are provided NSU Unix computer accounts at no charge. Students may need to make arrangements for Internet access and pay the corresponding fee.