The 38th Winter Residential Institute (RI) will take place Friday, February 9, through Tuesday, February 13, 2018. The Winter RI will be a smaller event with the following courses holding sessions: Online Mediation, Online Facilitation, Online Negotiation, Dissertation Preparation (Dissertation Bootcamp open to all doctoral students), Consulting with Leaders of Organizations, and Conflict Coaching. These last two courses are Hybrid Electives. You will see the dates on which these courses are meeting at RI noted on the Winter Course Schedule. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.
Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from campus or the airport. You may check with your hotel for shuttle services that they may offer. Please be aware that there is free shuttle service available between Fort Lauderdale International Airport and NSU. Please consult South Florida Commuter Services for more information. For other shuttle information please refer to the various airport websites.
Students must attend all sessions of the courses in which they are registered unless otherwise instructed by the professor. We try to minimize conflicts in the schedule, but they cannot be completely avoided. If you are scheduled to attend two classes at the same time, please contact your professors immediately to discuss your options.
Unless otherwise indicated, Residential Institute will take place at NSU's main campus located at: 3301 College Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314.
Information & Forms
- A light continental breakfast will be provided each morning.
- The most current schedule will always be posted on the RI website.
- It is imperative that you RSVP for the Winter RI. An RSVP form can be found on this website.
- In our continuing effort to Go Green, we will have the RI schedule displayed rather than having a supply of printed schedules.
- If you are interested in attending a religious or spiritual service while you are in South Florida, please click on the below link.