The General Studies degree program at the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences prepares students for a variety of professional careers. Many employers seek candidates from this program because of their well-rounded educational experiences and diverse knowledge-base.
Graduates of this program are pursuing careers in the following industries:
- Aviation - studied technology and human services
- Elementary Arts Education - studied performing and visual arts and education
- International Relations, United Nations - studied sociology and history
- Marketing a Medical Practice - studied communication and business marketing
- Hospitality Management - studied psychology and management
- Graphic Arts - studied graphic design and communication
Click here for additional career information provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.