2017-2018 Estimated Expenses
(Effective July 1, 2017)
- Tuition: $730 per credit hour
- Application Fee: $50 (nonrefundable)
- Registration Fee: $30 per semester
- Student Services Fee: $450 per term (students enrolled in 4 or more credits); $225 per term (students enrolled in fewer than 4 credits)
- Books: $100-300 or more per class
- Transcript Fee: $10 per transcript
- Late Payment Penalty: $100
- Degree Application Fee: $100
Some courses may require additional fees for laboratory and/or equipment (e.g. calculator, testing materials) and supplemental course materials. Students are provided NSU Unix computer accounts at no charge. Students may need to make arrangements for Internet access and pay the corresponding fee.
* Please note that all above fees are subject to change without notice. Students should anticipate an annual review of fees by the university and possible increases.