To ensure that your application is complete, please use the checklist below and follow the detailed instructions provided for each item. All documents that are submitted to the University will need to include your name on each page.
- Complete online application form.
- Application fee of $50 (in U.S. dollars) made payable to Nova Southeastern University will be charged for each application submitted.
- A grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in last 60 semester hours of undergraduate coursework or a master's degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Submit two letters of recommendation from current professors, employers, supervisors, or similar people most familiar with your professional experience. Letters of recommendation must be less than one year old.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities you attended are required. All applicants must hold a baccalaureate from a regionally accredited institution. Official electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com or mailed to the address below:
Applicants who have attended foreign universities or colleges are required to have their academic credentials evaluated for U.S. institutional equivalence. Please visit the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services for more information. International students are encouraged to contact the Office of International Student Services at (954) 262-7240 or 800-541-6682, ext. 27240, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Office of International Students and Scholars.
- Provide a personal statement of between 150 and 300 words indicating your goals in pursuing a Master of Human Services in Child Protection degree. This statement must be attached to the application.
Please Mail Items To
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services
Attn: College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
Step by Step Application Guide
If you have any questions about the admissions process, call (954) 262-7563 / (800) 541-6682, 27563 (a-s-k-m-e), or email to email@example.com.
||preferred admissions deadline